Friday, April 21, 2017

Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled.what can I say? ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ

Lionel Richie Greatest Hits - The Best Of Lionel Richie...bitches in heat. ๐Ÿพ ๐ŸถAmerican Birds, ๐Ÿง๐ŸงTalks To Hands,๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿถ Lions In A Pack, Dances in the dark, walks of life, live and learn.

Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, where, retired, free as a bird, songs to sing, blue dreams in the air, blue dreams to smoke, songs in the winds, ages of angels on earth, earth angels to some....You going watch the asteroid and meteor shower tonight? Will you send me your picture, sunshine? In your dreams, sons to shine, eating at the fires pits, animals dances in the flames. Eggs to be born, babes and chicks out of the water, hot tubs for me, daily events, lots of water in a garden tub. 57 this year, or older than that, did you have your birthday this year? daily birthdays for me, born on the day of rebirth, can start over by the minute, dimes to drop. Best Rock Love Songs Of 80s and 90s.


Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, live my sorrows, my doubts, my fear, my pain and my laughter. Remember everyone has a story, when you have lived my life then you can judge me, until then silence is your best weapon.
Time outs, march madness, god of war, Roman style. Pens to write, pen pals to share. Hate and love, land whales, cows, buffalo: the colors to change your hair to. Houses, Homes, Heat, Veterans Homeless Blues:Resources:Blue Oceans 2 Create:  Time outs, march madness.

Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, 
Not everyone will make it to your future. Some people are just passing through to teach you lessons in life..finding someone you can talk to is easy.....find someone you enjoy sharing some silence with.....that's special....Lessons learned and time to move on and out.Steven Jarrot? Donkey Dates: Dick Jarrot, Rocky Jarrott, Hits and Misses, Pages In Books, Recaps Done. Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: Go Fuck Yourself,"Wisdom is more precious than pearls."" ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ˜‚~ Jewish Proverb" Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, 

 via My Heart Speaks Elder’s Meditation of the Day April 21 “Conciliation is the key to survival. Peace is the goal.”  –Haida Gwaii, Traditional Circle of Elders When we make decisions or experience conflict we need to look at the greater whole. The end result we want to accomplish is peace of mind. If we keep this goal in mind, we will, overall, live a happy and fulfilling life. Everything in the world is constantly changing so we should not resist this change. A good question to ask ourselves is, “would I rather be right or happy?”. If we would rather be happy, then it is easier to let the little things go. If we would rather be right, we tend to look for the WIN/LOSE. Great Spirit, today, give me the tools to seek peace of mind. Copied with the permission of Don L. Coyhis, from the book Meditations with Native American Elders: The Four Seasons If anyone would like to purchase the book is can be found at: Coyhis Publishing at: http://www.coyhispublishing.com/…/meditations-with-native-a… Or Amazon at:
Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1605304514/ref =olp_tab_all



Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. .๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ŠThe difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. Stolen Car, Steven J. Jarrot: Couldn't Drive, Chips Lost, Games With Dicks, Swinging Fags, Donkeys Free Rides. American birds, sit and spin, tales in the air. Dances in the rain, dances in shames, dances with wolves and snakes.


Angel Heart: Good times, dances on the sands of time, with a monkey on your back, six to count in the house. Redness, from the city of retards, rejects, and basket cases. Lovers, haters,fuckers and worms,trist and turn, coins to flip, dances on the side of the road.Joy and pain, sad and blue for the darkness, in the shadows of the sun, frogs and snakes play. Good times on the beach after 9am or the time allowed to park, house on the beach. RV campers, dead and dying, undead and unstable zombies, best dazes dying.Frog Faces, Plenty Of Fish In The Water, Joys And Pains, Dances In The Rain.Rainy Dazes, Faces In Shadows,  Snakes, Spiders, Worms,  Men Or Mice, Coins To Flip, Frogs Inside: Facts Written.

Seasons, reasons, causes, veterans housing matters, homeless blues, every day of the week. Thanks for service, cheers and chaps, thanks for time served. Houses, Homes, Healing Hearts, Veterans Resources: Stories, Tips.. Classes On American Birds:Owls, Eagle, Angels in host, daily events. Love, luck, lessons, dicks, dawgs, and dates on the side of the road. Joys and pains, liars, cheaters, crooks, snakes and frogs kissed, or not, pages in books, reviews to complete. The soul is like an uninhabited world that comes to life only when the Creator lays his head against us.
Massai Cheis

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

Windows, Doors, Open Wide, Ships To Sail, Boats To Float, Cowboy Games. Sending lots of love your way . The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience." ― Eleanor Roosevelt . To do list •Play with fairies •Grow Angels wings •Braid the hair of mermaid •Fly to the Moon.Guys Reasons why you should get dewormed regularly please RT and save a life TARKAA, Moses Kator
.Play with fairies , ride a unicorn,Swim with mermaids , Fly to the moon ๐ŸŒ€๐ŸŒ™Mountain Views, Monkeys In Dogwood Trees, Waters To Ducks, Boats To Float, ...…
PLUS.GOOGLE.COM

Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. Stolen Car, Steven J. Jarrot: American birds, sit and spin, tales in the air. Dances in the rain, dances in shames, dances with wolves and snakes. Couldn't Drive. Charlie Jarrot,crooks, cheater, liar, steal candy from babies, freak for dicks to suck, all ages to asses to kiss, dicks to duck, family affairs. Jewish whales on land, cheap tricks for free rides, sluts,slugs,snakes in grass, mud, shit, and dung to trade. Sex for drugs, strangers to friends, good times, donkeys to date, monkeys to dodge, fags, hags, cheap tricks, cows to call, bitches, hoes, dykes, fun and games.. Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled.what can I say? ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ..Balls Lost.

Stands:New York State: Tales of TinIn the power of the numbers, counting the stars, counting the letters, rules of numbers always on top. Hill tops, tree tops, tops of the mountains climbed. Gifts to share from the heavens, gifts to share with the numbers, gifts to share for the super-stars, thanks to the little mothers, thanks to the earth angels, thanks to the whales and sharks, thanks for the lessons learned, in the power of the twos, in the power of a dozen, in the power of one.
Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled,


All in one, tin men swinging for the freaks out at night, the fools and the frogs, lost and traped in the fours and the fives. Fairy tales, and the hidden messages, notes for the gods above, notes for the mules, and the frogs, goats and the horns noted: love and hate, flip the coin, count the numbers for the prices. I cum in peace, I cum in heat, I cum in the power of the 7s, to the end of time. Teacher now of the numbers, cum and sail away today. Pittbull in Minim, thanks for the questions on the land whales, Steven Jarrot, dead head, meth head, sad and blue, looking for a mule, or a hemal, to be the beast of buddle, freak with head in ass, so far....Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, 
to
Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment