Friday, July 7, 2017

The Best Of Lionel Richie...bitches in heat. 🐾 🐶American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶 Lions In A Pack.

Great shot, boats on the water, ships to pass, glory dazes done, pages to books, songs to sing. Gone with the winds, hits and misses, joys and pains, family affairs, hands in the air, dirt and homes. Land of the brave, land of the free, birthday hits and misses, 240 years old. Good Old USA, cheers and chaps, winners and losers, balls in the air, parts to act.The Best Of Lionel Richie...bitches in heat. 🐾 🐶American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶 Lions In A Pack, 
American Birds, Faces Of Freedom, Singing Songs:American Birds, Faces Of Freedom,Veterans On The Move. Houses, Castles, dreams in motion. Lovers and haters, goats with horns of love and hate, pages to call, pages in a book, names and labels to note.The Best Of Lionel Richie...bitches in heat. 🐾 🐶American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶 Lions In A Pack, 

Good times, fairy tales, stories from the bible, heaven can wait, songs to sing, dances in the rain, rats to races. Dicks and dawgs, freaks, frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Romantic Film - Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. A Secret Affair.Smooth old school r&b grooves (remembering special times) mix. Writing With Tunes. Romantic Film -The Best Of Lionel Richie...bitches in heat. 🐾 🐶American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶 Lions In A Pack, 

Snakes, spiders and worms, retards, rejects, escapees from NY. Rotten apple, franky trees, franky trees and his nuts to show, yellow snake, in out of his mind, out of his skin, out of his life, coins to flip, fat and wide, fat and talking shit, and dung, lots of fecal matter, all about shit. Dicks, dawgs, dangs, donkeys to date, monkeys in pack, NY retards, frank and nuts, Franky Trees and his kids, rotten to the core. Eggs a day, will help you live longer, tips on a good, long life, pigs and hogs, dinner treats. Veterans to watch out.The Best Of Lionel Richie...bitches in heat. 🐾 🐶American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶 Lions In A Pack, 
...songs to play, hopes, wishes and fears, men and boys, hats to wear, vets with skills, pages to books, birds and bees, singing songs. Happy DazesDick JarrotRocky Jarrott, wigs and caps worn, to hide the horns. O'Jays - Cry together. Heads In Sands, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Lovers Under The Water: Frogs. Mikey and a couple of other NY escapees.Fat, Wide, Cows To Date, Monkeys Packs, Goats Horns, Love, Hate, Luck, Lights, Coins To Flip.Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Frank Agresti. Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. Turkeys with...tricks, trades, brains lost in the winds. Long time ago, donkey date, back in time, pages to turn. Frank Agresti. Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. Turkeys without wings to fly. Tips and tales, chicks and babes, veterans to take on a run, nuts to dodge, trees to roots, family affairs, cows, hippos, and wales on land.The Best Of Lionel Richie...bitches in heat. 🐾 🐶American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶 Lions In A Pack, 
Lionel Richie Greatest Hits - The Best Of Lionel Richie...bitches in heat. 🐾 🐶American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶 Lions In A Pack, Dances in the dark, walks of life, live and learn.

Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, where, retired, free as a bird, songs to sing, blue dreams in the air, blue dreams to smoke, songs in the winds, ages of angels on earth, earth angels to some....You going watch the asteroid and meteor shower tonight? Will you send me your picture, sunshine? In your dreams, sons to shine, eating at the fires pits, animals dances in the flames. The Best Of Lionel Richie...bitches in heat. 🐾 🐶American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶 Lions In A Pack,  Eggs to be born, babes and chicks out of the water, hot tubs for me, daily events, lots of water in a garden tub. 57 this year, or older than that, did you have your birthday this year? daily birthdays for me, born on the day of rebirth, can start over by the minute, dimes to drop. Best Rock Love Songs Of 80s and 90s. The Best Of Lionel Richie...bitches in heat. 🐾 🐶American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶 Lions In A Pack, 

Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, live my sorrows, my doubts, my fear, my pain and my laughter. Remember everyone has a story, when you have lived my life then you can judge me, until then silence is your best weapon.The Best Of Lionel Richie...bitches in heat. 🐾 🐶American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶 Lions In A Pack, 

Image may contain: one or more people
Time outs, march madness, god of war, Roman style. Pens to write, pen pals to share. Hate and love, land whales, cows, buffalo: the colors to change your hair to. Houses, Homes, Heat, Veterans Homeless Blues:Resources:Blue Oceans 2 Create:  Time outs, march madness.The Best Of Lionel Richie...bitches in heat. 🐾 🐶American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶 Lions In A Pack, 

Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, 
Not everyone will make it to your future. Some people are just passing through to teach you lessons in life..finding someone you can talk to is easy.....find someone you enjoy sharing some silence with.....that's special....Lessons learned and time to move on and out.Steven Jarrot? Donkey Dates: Dick Jarrot, Rocky Jarrott, Hits and Misses, Pages In Books, Recaps Done. Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: Go Fuck Yourself,"Wisdom is more precious than pearls."" 🎃🍭😂~ Jewish Proverb" Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, The Best Of Lionel Richie...bitches in heat. 🐾 🐶American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶 Lions In A Pack, 

 via My Heart Speaks Elder’s Meditation of the Day April 21 “Conciliation is the key to survival. Peace is the goal.”  –Haida Gwaii, Traditional Circle of Elders When we make decisions or experience conflict we need to look at the greater whole. The end result we want to accomplish is peace of mind. If we keep this goal in mind, we will, overall, live a happy and fulfilling life. Everything in the world is constantly changing so we should not resist this change. A good question to ask ourselves is, “would I rather be right or happy?”. If we would rather be happy, then it is easier to let the little things go. If we would rather be right, we tend to look for the WIN/LOSE. Great Spirit, today, give me the tools to seek peace of mind. Copied with the permission of Don L. Coyhis, from the book Meditations with Native American Elders: The Four Seasons If anyone would like to purchase the book is can be found at: Coyhis Publishing at: http://www.coyhispublishing.com/…/meditations-with-native-a… Or Amazon at:
Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1605304514/ref =olp_tab_allThe Best Of Lionel Richie...bitches in heat. 🐾 🐶American Birds, 🐧🐧Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶 Lions In A Pack, 


Image may contain: 1 person


Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. .😎🌴👍👊The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. Stolen Car, Steven J. Jarrot: Couldn't Drive, Chips Lost, Games With Dicks, Swinging Fags, Donkeys Free Rides. American birds, sit and spin, tales in the air. Dances in the rain, dances in shames, dances with wolves and snakes. Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. Stolen Car, Steven J. Jarrot: American birds, sit and spin, tales in the air. Dances in the rain, dances in shames, dances with wolves and snakes. Couldn't Drive. Charlie Jarrot,crooks, cheater, liar, steal candy from babies, freak for dicks to suck, all ages to asses to kiss, dicks to duck, family affairs. Jewish whales on land, cheap tricks for free rides, sluts,slugs,snakes in grass, mud, shit, and dung to trade. Sex for drugs, strangers to friends, good times, donkeys to date, monkeys to dodge, fags, hags, cheap tricks, cows to call, bitches, hoes, dykes, fun and games....Balls Lost.

Stands:New York State: Tales of TinIn the power of the numbers, counting the stars, counting the letters, rules of numbers always on top. Hill tops, tree tops, tops of the mountains climbed. Gifts to share from the heavens, gifts to share with the numbers, gifts to share for the super-stars, thanks to the little mothers, thanks to the earth angels, thanks to the whales and sharks, thanks for the lessons learned, in the power of the twos, in the power of a dozen, in the power of one.
Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled,


All in one, tin men swinging for the freaks out at night, the fools and the frogs, lost and traped in the fours and the fives. Fairy tales, and the hidden messages, notes for the gods above, notes for the mules, and the frogs, goats and the horns noted: love and hate, flip the coin, count the numbers for the prices. I cum in peace, I cum in heat, I cum in the power of the 7s, to the end of time. Teacher now of the numbers, cum and sail away today. Pittbull in Minim, thanks for the questions on the land whales, Steven Jarrot, dead head, meth head, sad and blue, looking for a mule, or a hemal, to be the beast of buddle, freak with head in ass, so far....Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, 

Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment