Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Have a awesome week my beautiful Family and Friends. Bella is doing a lot better now. I just wanted to say Thankyou so much. I love and miss you all heaps Blessings Jodie xoxo :-) Blessed Be)0( Hail


Photo


 Hands to hold, hands to hearts, gifts to share, That is what I am looking for today. And a little more sunshine, can you deliver? Dreams In Motions:It's been three weeks since the deadline for the administration to reunify families it separated at the border. Today, 565 children are still reportedly separated from their parents. Love, Lights, Lessons, Leaders Of Clowns, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Jewish Whales On Land, Heads To Count, Monkey Types To Dodge.Have a awesome week my beautiful Family and Friends. Bella is doing a lot better now. I just wanted to say Thankyou so much. I love and miss you all heaps Blessings Jodie xoxo :-) Blessed Be)0( Hail
Photo

BLACK SUN.☪IN THE SHADOW.. ..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜Fuck what people think, just do you. I promise...πŸ’‹❤️πŸ’‹.Time of our lives are here, the best that we can be, be a honey bee in all things. Which are YOU...πŸ˜‡ 🐠 SURF PARTY_🌴 πŸ₯‚Dances in Darkness, Steven Jarrot: 7608512267: Views Of Ocean Daily. HOPES: LOVE AND GOD: Schools Of Hard Knocks, Hogs, Pigs, Boors, Faces In The Light Of Day. Roars Of Lions, Birds To Fly Away.Have a awesome week my beautiful Family and Friends. Bella is doing a lot better now. I just wanted to say Thankyou so much. I love and miss you all heaps Blessings Jodie xoxo :-) Blessed Be)0( Hail Love, Lights, Lessons, Leaders Of Clowns, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Jewish Whales On Land, Heads To Count, Monkey Types To Dodge.Layers Of Lights, Rights, Reasons, Seasons In The Sun, Dances In The Clouds, Third Eyes Open, Witches, Fairies, Pixies, Sinners, Saints, Heads To Count.Have a awesome week my beautiful Family and Friends. Bella is doing a lot better now. I just wanted to say Thankyou so much. I love and miss you all heaps Blessings Jodie xoxo :-) Blessed Be)0( Hail

Only thing to talk about, most of the time, the lives of the three frogs. Steven, Sheri and Rachel Jarrot, 7608512267: Seven Snakes, Pigs and Hogs, Jewish Rites, Land Whales to date…family picture to share, lots of laughs,. Jokes now, for a moment in time, life with the fights about the hairs loss for the golden calf, his kid Rachel Jarrot. Third place is last place, and no trophies for that placement, keep it for sucker to marry a freak like him. He likes to suck dicks, and it was great not to have to fuck a trick because he was gay, and the meth does that to him. Jokes on the fools and blogs about the snakes in the grass.Have a awesome week my beautiful Family and Friends. Bella is doing a lot better now. I just wanted to say Thankyou so much. I love and miss you all heaps Blessings Jodie xoxo :-) Blessed Be)0( Hail

Class Whales:Hard knocks for lessons in love and devotion, life for love, love and hate horns of a goat. Tales to share, lessons in classes on the beach. Grass growing. Happy and blue flipping coins. Thanks for kids, tips on trips to hell, kindness and mercy shared. Lights on part of the time is dandy and fine. Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms or grasses that are greener for the cattle, bison, and buffs around and around the wheels turns, and the wheels do stop going around in time, not time it never stops. Dances in the wind on the beach. Younger Whale….landwhalestodatebuffalos.blogspot.comHave a awesome week my beautiful Family and Friends. Bella is doing a lot better now. I just wanted to say Thankyou so much. I love and miss you all heaps Blessings Jodie xoxo :-) Blessed Be)0( Hail

No comments:

Post a Comment